Recent Works April 2018



"Antelope Passages"
36x48
Oil

"Antelope passages" 36x48 is one of the largest paintings I've ever completed. It was a challenge but I am quite pleased with the end result.

"Spectrum"
18x52
Oil

My painting "Spectrum" 18x52 was selected in the Oshawa Art Associations 50th Juried Show at the Robert McLaughlin Gallery. It was a great opening with lots of talented artists on display, both OAA members, students from Durham region and other Durham Artists. There are 83 pieces on display out of over 200 that were submitted. The arrangement of artwork were displayed a little different this time, with abstract pieces mixed in with the Landscape, Portrait and other categories. Linda Shaw's "Grizzly and Cubs" is absolutely stunning. I also loved "Pacific Gravity" by Sheila Davis.   So many great pieces !


Comments

  1. I think i have an early painting from you from 1987 it is an abstract oil painting i think...floral and i think its an iris has your signature on the bottom right was wondering if i could send pictures for you to confirm authorship

    ReplyDelete


  2. Wow what an amazing blog. I'm so happy to find your blog. I will definitely check your other post as well.

    Boat seat covers Oshawa Ontario

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Train Stations

Arizona Paintings